Ayala Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking candidate for Biology Research Associate.The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills in a global team environment as well as in small biotech company, with pharmaceuticals companies as well as diagnostics companies.
- Design and Implement experimental plans required to support the development of Ayala pipeline
- Hands on performance of experiments using techniques including Molecular Biology, FACS, Western Blots, Tissue Culture, Reporter Assays, Multiplex analysis of samples
- Analysis, summary and reporting of experimental outcomes
- At least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry (preferably with Oncology experience)
- Experience in methods related to Next Gen Sequencing; Analysis of genetic and protein markers; FACS; Molecular Biology (Cloning, qPCR etc)
- Proficient in Office Tools (Excel, Prism etc)
- Masters (M.Sc) in Biology (Immunology, Pharmacology or Cancer Biology)