Ayala Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage precision oncology company dedicated to developing targeted therapies for genomically-defined, clinically underserved cancers.
We are looking for a bioinformatic developer and operator to work in close interaction with a multi-disciplinary team of researchers.
- Design, develop and maintain data processing pipelines and analysis algorithms
- Track and handle NGS data generation processing, curation and integration
- Implement analysis tasks to answer research questions
- Using various types of programs and Python/Perl/R scripts on Linux environment for analysis and meta-analysis of cancer genomics and related data
- Academic degree in Biology/Bioinformatics
- Proven ability to scour literature and public databases and extract omic data
- Good knowledge of Genomics and Bioinformatics - MUST
- Hands-on with NGS data analyses methods, DNA, RNA, gene expression and pathway enrichment- MUST
- Hands-on with bioinformatics tools in general, especially using genomic variant and alteration callers
- Knowledge how to design and apply bioinformatics pipelines, Python/Perl/R scripts on Linux environment
- Knowledge of cancer genomics - big advantage
- Knowledge of molecular biology assays – advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pharma/Biotech
- Team player